Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware has not practiced all week but is listed as probable on the Dallas Cowboys’ official injury report. He is dealing with a hyper extended right elbow and shoulder injuries.
Ware, will wear a brace on his right shoulder for Sunday’s pivotal game to keep the shoulder from popping out of place. Below is the current injury report.
LB Alex Albright (knee)*
WR Dez Bryant (finger)*
DL Jason Hatcher (thigh)*
RB DeMarco Murray (foot)*
RB Felix Jones (knee)*
NT Jay Ratliff (groin)!
LB Ernie Sims (concussion)*
LB Victor Butler (groin) LP
LB Bradie Poppinga (NIR)
DL Rob Callaway (NIR)
!-Did not practice
NIR-Non injury related
Dallas Cowboys defensive linemen Marcus Spears returned to practice today, the Cowboys coaching staff hopes that he (Spears) will be available to play Sunday against Tampa Bay at Cowboys Stadium for the home opener.
Full injury report list:
- Safety Gerald Sensabaugh (calf)**
- Defensive Tackle Kenyon Coleman**
- Nose Tackle Jay Ratliff (ankle)**
- Center Phil Costa (back)**
- Safety Matt Johnson (hamstring)**
- Linebacker Alex Albright (stinger)**
- Miles Austin (hamstring)*
- Outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware (hamstring)*
- Safety Barry Church (quad)*
- Wide receiver Andre Holmes (knee)*
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins (shoulder)*
- Outside linebacker Kyle Wilber (thumb)*
- Tight end Jason Witten (abdomen)*
- Inside linebacker Sean Lee (hip)*
Notes: **Did Not practiced. *Listed on the injury report but practiced.
Follow @TrueBlueNation1 on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook.